Full time Banja Luka Web
Ad Kraft is looking for a UI/UX Designer to help us build successful websites for our clients, and
create amazing Display Campaigns.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and
building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with
design software. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work
with websites designs.
We also need help with Banner designs and Social Media posts.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with team members and clients
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Build page navigation buttons
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Proficient in Sketch (Figma or Xd) and other graphics tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various clients
- Good time-management skills
What We Offer:
- Flexible location and working environment – possibility to work from home
- Salary from 1000 KM
- Benefits like generous vacation days, employee referral bonuses, Employee Support Program,
Internal Mobility program, etc.
- Free Snacks, a huge range of coffee, tea, soft drinks, and energy drinks (fully equipped
- Exciting challenges in an international environment
- Cozy office and work environment
- Possibility of professional development and upgrade
- Flexible working hours
- Gaming ready computers